cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

MoniD
Just Moved In
I have a contract with ADT. Telus bought them out but are not honouring the contract . I have had an ongoing issue with the smoke alarm as well as the cameras since I got the system. In June the smoke alarm failed once again. They were going to send me a new one but first stole $245.00 from my bank account. I called again and they reversed the charges. After a month no technician came to install the new smoke detector. I called again. They stated they would send one out free of charge and drop my monthly payment. November 28th still no smoke detector. I checked my Telus online and noticed my monthly bill increased $90.00 so I called to be told the smoke detector was sent out on October 26,2023 and the $90 was for the detector but the detector was cancelled because I had to sign another 3 year contract with Telus before I can get a detector. 1. In June why didn’t they tell me this. 2. I have been charged for 6 months for a service that has not worked. 3. Why would I want to continue to do business with a company that doesn’t honour a contract they bought with the purchase of ADT.
How can I get out of this contract? I only have 4 months left and think it would be only fitting if they cancelled the contract for lack of service.
Thanks for listening
Monique
2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss!

Can I get a person from ADT to talk to me?