Optik TV
Share your expertise or seek help to enhance everyone's Optik TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

OptikTV

Discuss and ask questions about TELUS Optik TV Home Services devices, equipment, and solutions.

1790 Posts

Latest topics in Optik TV

Casting from VLC through Digitab STB

Supposedly the new digital STBs have the ability to act as a casting device and I was able to successfully do so with the IOS YouTube app. All the three boxes appear with the same "Optik TV Client" name which I gather can be changed. However, this on...

Needing to Restart of Re-Boot TelusTV-21T Daily

Hi, I recently switch over to the new TELUS TV+ using the TelusTV-21T android boxes. Almost every time I turn on the TV and box, I get a TELUS TV+ screen that just continue to spin. If I unplug the box and do a re-boot, it works fine for most of the ...

RD4 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERR_AGL_ACN_3545 - Login Failed

I have reset my password, I can login to myTelus with no issues, cannot login to my phone Telus TV+, or my account with the new Telus box that we installed (the little 4x4box). Don't want to stay on hold for 2 hours for them to say I have to do this ...

Paleniky by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

All channels are freezing

Long story short, i have a Hisense Roku tv I noticed tonight after watching tv the channel froze up and pixelated. After going through a number of resets on both the modem and the tv box the cable box will work fine for less than 5 minutes then when ...

Linking Slim 2 controller to LG Tv

The connection between my Slim 2 Telus Controller and the TV suddenly quit working. Cannot turn on/off TV, change channels, control volume... Nothing!I have be through the instructions 4 or 5 times and with 3 controllers (the one I was using, an perv...

Telus tv+ app recording option disappeared

Trying to view/set recordings on telus tv+ app and the feature has disappeared. I tried to log out and log back in, uninstall and reinstall and restart phone and none of those worked. Not sure why the option has suddenly disappeared? I got a new phon...

Replace the faulty TelusTV-21T box

I logged into my account online and looked for support answers for why my tuner does not reboot after power is off.NADASo I clicked on the AI bot and asked the question. Since AI did not understand, I asked for a person. No one available, would I lik...

Rocky3 by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Green Screen solution by changing resolution to "Auto"

FYI, solved my Green Screen issue by switching the resolution on the new Telus Android box from 4k to Auto. The problem was when the TV/box had been off for a few hours then powered back on, it would be frozen on a green screen. The audio was fine bu...

Networks by Helpful Neighbour
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Favourite channels

why do I have to keep choosing my Favourites after turning off the TV , when I turn on the TV the guide is back to My Subscribed channels

GAM by Helpful Neighbour
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHL Centre Ice Availability

When can I subscribe to NHL centre ice? I’m just wondering what is the date it becomes available. Is it during the pre-season or when the regular season starts.