cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to new TELUS TV+ app on iOS

Tammykliss
Friendly Neighbour
I have tried logging out under settings and Telus tv but nope, no help at all!

I have tried so many things for two days now and am so annoyed. I keep getting this screen and sometimes I don’t even get to enter my info as the sign in just disappears!

11 REPLIES 11

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Tammykliss, have you tried the troubleshooting steps listed in this post for login issues

On your Apple Phone or Tablet.

Go to Settings (your device setting, grey spiky wheel), not the app setting)

Scroll down to "TV Provider"

Select "TV Provider"

Sign out

Turn off the button allowing TELUSTV+ access via TV Provider

Exit the settings app

Go to the TELUS TV+ app

Go to the settings button located at the bottom right hand of the app

If you get a pop up asking to select TELUS TV+ as a TV Provider, decline the request

You can accept notifications

Select Login

Manually enter My TELUS username. Manually enter My TELUS password (avoid using the iOS keychain as incorrect passwords may have been saved)

For TVOS, you can change the setting via settings -> users and accounts -> TV provider. Sign out and toggle it off for TELUS TV+

I used to be able to access Telus TV then now I can’t. Although, I do recall it was a pain then too!

amigosvk
Just Moved In

I have the same issue for about 2 weeks now. I tried mentioned steps above but it doesn't work on my ipnoe neiter ipad. I installed all updated, remove/add telus app, follow the steps above, tried everything else mentioned here but none helps.

Have you got yours figured out? Jw

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi, does the TELUS TV+ work on any other devices for you, or is it experiencing login issues only on TVOS/iOS? 

It does not work on my tablet or iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

It doesn’t work for my iPhone or tablet!
Tried what was suggested and it still is not working!

No it does not work on my iPhone or my tablet. I tried what you suggested and it does not work on either! So frustrated

Other devices as well. Unable to reach server

Are you able to log into the browser version on your laptop browser? https://telustvplus.com/#/ 

If none of the platforms work for you, it is likely a backend account issue that needs to be resolved by our agents. You can use the chat box here (smiley face) and ask for an agent, it is usually faster than calling in. 

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Another question - have you been able to log in ever? 

Are you able to log into the browser version on your laptop browser? https://telustvplus.com/#/ 

If none of the platforms work for you, it is likely a backend account issue that needs to be resolved by our agents. You can use the chat box here (smiley face) and ask for an agent, it is usually faster than calling in.