cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus account still doesn't work with tv

Bobafinch
Neighbour
It's been close to two months now and my tv never worked since day 1. Whenever I try to login I'd get "error 500-300. Generic error" msg. It's definitely not the user name/pass, I can log in on TSN using "login with service provider" feature and Telus account information.

I've talked to probably 5 different support agents and tried the same things of removing the service then re-adding it to my Telus account, reset the box, whatever they've asked. And they always say they'd escalate the ticket and call back within 24-48hrs but never did.

Has anyone had anything similar and how was it resolved? I'm sick of spending 1-2 hour weekly calling Telus and after 2 months the tv still doesn't work, yet I get very frequent emails from Telus telling me to plug in the tv box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Bobafinch, can you check to see if your box is working now? If it's still not working, please send me a message with the email address associated with your account, we will do some re-verifying. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that! It seems you've already done the first step of troubleshooting... @Optik-Kate have any thoughts?

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Bobafinch , I escalated your case to our back office for investigation, thank you for your patience as we work through in resolving this issue. I will update this thread again once the issue is resolved. 

Optik-Kate
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Bobafinch, can you check to see if your box is working now? If it's still not working, please send me a message with the email address associated with your account, we will do some re-verifying. Thanks. 

it works now! Thank you so much for resolving this so quickly. It works smoothly now and we are very happy with being able to watch TSN/Sportsnet without having to go thru their own apps.

Amazing! Glad you're enjoying the service 🙂

Bindon
Friendly Neighbour

Hello, did you find a solution for this? Currently experiencing the same problem. Thanks!

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Optik-Kate can you help @Bindon here as well? Thanks!!

Bindon
Friendly Neighbour

Hello Kate,

I PM'd you with more details including my email for contact 🙂

Thank you A-B and Kate!

Kate has fixed it for me.