cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV guide issues

Comox
Neighbour

As a consequence of the lamentable inability to set up reliable series recordings for "Global New Hour at 6" (erratic) and "CBC News Network the National" (impossible) I have to set individual recordings for these shows, which I do once a week. This requires using Jump to Date and navigating to the desired episodes on the two channels. I have to do this 13 times to set recordings for the two shows for a week.

Doing this seemingly simple task is frustrating because:

- the shows I want to record all commence at 6 PM; but the Guide automatically shifts to 7 PM when I jump to a future day; why the fixation on 7 PM? This seems like a minor inconvenience, but it is compounded by the next issue;

- more annoyingly, the Guide almost invariably blinks out and reports "No information", requiring either jumping in and out of Guide or shifting times ahead and back until the show information finally populates. Even after the information populates, clicking the Record button might result in a message that "Recording of this show is not permitted by the broadcaster".

If you can fix these issues I will be somewhat placated, fix the system to allow series recordings for these shows and I might even be tempted to renew when my contract expires.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Comox This issue is known by the dev team and is being worked on. we just don't have a rollout date yet