cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Recordings - still missing recordings

MrSL
Leader

So I'm guessing the 'Series Recordings' are still not reliable?

Currently I do have an ongoing 'Series Recording' set for the LPGA (Golf channel 925) but notice it frequently misses 1 recording in the scheduled tournament which is usual over 4 consecutive days.

The current tournament is the LPGA Cognizant Founders Cup (Ch:925 airing 'New' around 4 p.m pacific). The series recording scheduled day 1,2 & 4 missing 3. Now 3 is upcoming tomorrow (11 May) @ 4 p.m. for which I had to set a manual recording for this one schedule.  It's not unique. It missed 1 recording in the last tournament.

Yes, I've been here long enough not to rely on 'Series Recordings' being accurate, but any progress on the issue?

2 REPLIES 2

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @MrSL , if there are no last-minute delays and changes, we expect a system update sometime in June to address the issue where some episodes are not categorized as a part of a series.

I *feel* like recording issues have been reduced recently, but with the new update, I expect it to become much more reliable. Fingers crossed!

Hi @Optik-Kate thanks for the update.

I'm not convinced things have improved. Very next scheduled group of a series recording; telus.jpg missing the last day lol.