cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording series

BuffyBC
Just Moved In

When I initially got Optik tv, I programmed all of the tv series that I like to watch and all went well. Then the shows end because the season ends. Now the season is beginning again and the series are not showing up in the "scheduled" folder. Do you have to reprogram the tv series for each season? If that's the case, it's really annoying. Thanks for any help.

5 REPLIES 5

Rocky3
Rockstar

Yes annoying, another basic feature everyone else has, but not Telus

BuffyBC
Just Moved In

@Rocky3 thanks for the response. Guess I'll have to keep a list of the shows that I want to record each season. On the plus side, I don't have to remove the cancelled series as they'll be removed for me.

Hi @BuffyBC , thanks for this feedback. I will be passing it along to our development team for future improvements. 

Hi @Optik-Kate @BuffyBC . Not a new issue Kate, I specifically posted about this 5 months ago in August! Sadly still an unresolved issue... My post:  https://forum.telus.com/t5/Optik-TV/Series-Recordings-Deleted-once-current-series-ends/td-p/139790

Optik-Kate
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Ah yes, I do remember. I'm more so passing the request count of a feature to the team. The higher the count, the higher the prioritization!