cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Telus tv+

Oliver61
Friendly Neighbour
Would like to setup a recording of just one nhl team for the remaining season? Is Telus tv+ capable of doing this?
Coming from Shaw I was able too, aswell as add extra time, 4k preferred.
Maybe food for thought for Telus.
2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's definitely one of the things on the roadmap for our team! We do have auto extend for sports recording for 60 minutes as well (90 for tennis) already, but you can stay tuned to THIS pinned thread for updates as we get them!

Oliver61
Friendly Neighbour
So my issue is I would like to record the remaing Edmonton Oilers games this season. I am subscribed to the NHL Center ice package.
I initially setup to record a game on channel 911, which the guide showed. When I went to watch the recording, i got "this is blacked out in your area", even though i have centre ice package. So i setup a series recording. Instead of recording only Oilers games on any channel that I am subscribed to, only games on channel 911 are recorded. Also if the game is blacked out in your area, and you have centre ice package, telus is not smart enough to record. Telus you were in a hurry to push out your new platform with out very basic understanding of recording options. I am still within my 30 days to cancel, let's hope you can get it together!