cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime Time Theme Pack

Disgruntled52
Neighbour

I have been on hold as of this posting for 1 hour and 40 minutes (I know why?). Out tof principle and a strong belief in fair advertising practices I felt the need to vent. I am an Optik customer with Telus and was reviewing my subscription when I realized that one of the 5 channels advertised on my subscription list under Prime Time was not available on my Guide and could not be viewed. When I inquired as to why it was there I was told it was not part of the subscription package. However, after checking my subscription it still shows. If it the channel is not part of the Theme Pack it should not be listed as one of the 5 channels. The channel I am referring to is Paramount. When I called I was told I could add it at an additional cost, even though it is part of the package. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on permanent hold. Waiting for a resolution! If one comes I will post an update.

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Paramount Canada was shut down by the broadcaster December 31, 2023. They pivoted over to using their Paramount+ streaming service instead. That is likely what the sales person was offering to you to add.

Edit: The Prime Time channel pack on Telus's website also does not include Paramount. You may be on an old plan.

Nighthawk_0-1728342961017.png

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂