cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHL Centre Ice Availability

princess281979
Neighbour

When can I subscribe to NHL centre ice? I’m just wondering what is the date it becomes available. Is it during the pre-season or when the regular season starts. 

14 REPLIES 14

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @princess281979 you can subscribe now https://www.telus.com/en/tv/optik/premium-sports/nhl-centre-ice

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Tried to order over the TV as instructed by website link provided.  It does not work. 

Says to call for assistance in ordering.  After being on hold, I'm told the office is closed, call back tomorrow.

Is this what AI technology looks like for Telus???

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Sorry, that didn’t work. Feel free to send us a private message, and we’ll be happy to try adding it for you.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Tried to send a private message, that doesn't work either.  It says that I have exceeded my private message allotment.  I have never sent a private message before!

Does anything work at Telus?.

I also tried to subscribe and have had nothing but issues!!!

I am having same issue. Says it’s not available yet. Currently on minute 30 on hold with customer support. Can u help?

Jugular
Neighbour

Did you event get this resolved?  I am having same issue and am now on phone waiting for 30 mins to talk to someone at Telus. Ugh 

gnoble
Helpful Neighbour
No resolution. Talked to a bot this morning for 10 minutes. Was then put on hold for 20 minutes, finally gave up.

I just got connected to a person and she put me on hold again. I’ll let you know what happens. 

Still have not got it solved yet. It’s so frustrating!!! Let me know if you get yours solved. 

The customer service person was able to start my subscription. I had to wait over 30 mins on hold 

gnoble
Helpful Neighbour

Thanks for the update. It should not be that difficult.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. If you haven't been able to get it done yet, send us a private message and we can discuss further.

Hello @princess281979 we responded to your private message!