cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Telus Optic TV not showing my TV Package

Shanko
Neighbour

When I log into my telus account and go into Optic TV it doesnt show my channels. tells me to call support number.  Tech Services said it was due to me using Microsoft Edge and i should use Chrome.  I used Chrome and all was good for the first time i logged in. Now when i log in it is doing the same thing again and i cant see my TV Packages.  Has anyone else seen this issue?

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes cached data can interfere with how websites load. Try clearing the cache and cookies in Chrome.
  2. Disable Extensions: Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with website functionality. Try disabling any extensions, especially ad blockers or script blockers.
  3. Use Incognito Mode: Logging in via Chrome’s incognito mode can bypass any caching or extension issues to see if the problem persists.
  4. Try Another Browser: While Chrome is recommended, you could also try Firefox to see if the issue is specific to Chrome.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.