cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide does not show “Last Week Tonight”

DAMc
Just Moved In

Just wondering why the show “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” is not showing up in the guide. It should be on Sundays at 11 PM. I would like to record this show as the newest episode is not showing up in the On Demand section either.

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I noticed my PVR didn't record it on Sunday either. It's entirely possible it's because the writers strike just ended and they put new shows on but the company that provided the guide info has not yet updated it. It should appear on demand pretty soon. It will be listed as Season 10, Episode 11. If you have access to Crave, the episode is available there currently.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you for this. Unfortunately, it is not listed on Crave either. Perhaps this will be fixed soon.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's listed on Crave for me.

1011.jpg

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

BobArthur
Ambassador

I knew it was airing Sunday night so I set up a manual recording since it wasn't showing up in the Optik TV listings. But around 5 pm Pacific my listings were updated and " Last Week with John Oliver " was now showing so I set up a recording for the show and deleted my manual recording.