cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 26

Kirstenn
Friendly Neighbour

Same as back in April. Channel 26 is not working. Can see it from the Channel Guide preview box, but when you access the channel itself you just get static. Or, if you try to go to channel 26 from another channel, you just get a frozen frame from the channel you were previously on. Has been going on since at least the weekend, could be longer as I haven’t tried to access since the weekend before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirstenn I was able to observe the same behaviour. We'll flag this to our content team. Thanks for the feedback 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Grhufe
Neighbour

Check for service disruptions, contact your TV service provider or check their website or social media channels to see if there are any known service disruptions or maintenance activities in your area. They may be aware of the issue and working to resolve it. Reset your TV receiver, try resetting your TV receiver or set-top box by unplugging it from the power source for about 30 seconds, then plugging it back in. This can help refresh the device and resolve temporary glitches. Refresh your channel lineup, if your TV service provider offers an option to refresh or update your channel lineup, try using that feature. It can help synchronize your channel guide and ensure proper channel reception. Contact your TV service provider, if the issue persists, contact your TV service provider's customer support directly. They will have access to account-specific information and can assist you further in troubleshooting the problem. Be prepared to provide them with details about the specific channel, the symptoms you're experiencing, and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

Kirstenn
Friendly Neighbour

Did all of the troubleshooting steps thanks. Since this is the same as what happened in April don’t see the point in everything you listed to do.

Kirstenn
Friendly Neighbour

Just realized my response sounded cranky! Not intentional. I appreciate your response, thanks!

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kirstenn I was able to observe the same behaviour. We'll flag this to our content team. Thanks for the feedback 🙂

Kirstenn
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks Dru!