cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Vision Pro

Brvincen1
Neighbour

Hello,

I just purchased an Apple Vision Pro and tried downloading the Telus TV app. App works but I’m having issue logging in to my Telus account. I’m getting a server error when I try. Is there something Telus needs to do on their side?

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The app is listed as compatible with VisionOS 1.0 so it should work. It's hard to say why it isn't working. I tested on iPhone and logging in to the app seems to work fine. Does the error you are getting have a specific message or ID# or is it just a generic Error 503 Server error type of message?

Additionally, if you are signed into iCloud on the Vision Pro, do you have any other Apple devices like an iPhone? If yes, try logging in on the other device and see if the login carries over iCloud to the Vision Pro.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I restarted the Vision Pro this morning and working fine now! I realize that it’s just the iPad app so the controls aren’t the best but fun regardless!