cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alone Season 11 missing finale

HockeyQueen
Neighbour

Missing episodes 11 and 12 (the finale) on demand. 

What's more, I cannot search for alone via voice, it's very difficult to find on Telus tv at all. 

What's going on? 

8 REPLIES 8

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

We've reported this to our content team and they'll work with our vendors to upload the missing episodes. Thanks!

NadineO
Neighbour

I’m having the same problem - but they were both available and on there on Thursday when it released. Now I can’t find either 11 or 12 anywhere 😞

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @NadineO - we don't have an update yet but we've reported the issue to our team

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Candraza
Friendly Neighbour

I am also having this problem!! So disappointing - still a problem on September 2nd….

Candraza
Friendly Neighbour

So disappointing! Still missing on September 2nd

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We're currently following up and checking with the provider for an update. We'll keep you informed as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

TheWilsons
Neighbour

Is there any resolution to this?  Are the final episodes available or do you know when they will be?

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our team has reached out to the provider but we don't have any info beyond that right now. If/when we've heard back, we'll update this post.