cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double charged

gdot905
Neighbour

this is the second billing issue, my god who is incharge of this department,  telus hired unqualified people to be handling accounts? we all know telus dont hire anyone local to western countries.

i wont be paying the extra charge, ill pay my normal bill price the additional charge will not be paid and any extra fees added due to me not paying that illegal additional charge will also not be my responsibility. once this contract is finished, i will not be renewing. you lost me as a customer. 

5 REPLIES 5

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello, we'll send you a private message to discuss further.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. Sorry about the issue you've been experiencing with your billing; it's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Our best bet would be to have this escalated straight to our Escalation management callback team. Just so you don't have to wait on hold, and so you can get some resolution for this once and for all.

The first thing we'd need to do in order to begin that process is verify your account first. This is for two reasons: obvious account security/privacy (same as if you were to call in and since we'd be dealing with secure customer info), but also as that'd give us access to the billing, notes from all previous troubleshooting/interactions, etc. This is just so our Escalation team is ready and prepared for when they do call you back and can see all notes from any agents you've spoken with.

We have two options to begin this process. You can either let us know here that you'd like to proceed and we can send over a secure link to verify your account here, or you can reach out to us over at our social media pages, either our Twitter / X or Facebook and they can verify you there and do the callback request as well.

Let us know!

and yea lets proceed if EPP doesn't restrict access 

gdot905
Neighbour

another issue when dealing with customer support the regular line cant touch my account because its a EPP account so im always restricted to EPP customer service which is open till 5pm. ill get a work break soon and try to get this resolved so the billing is back to the $115 as it always has been siince renewal 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Sounds good. Let us know if you get a chance to respond to our private message as well.