cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet Plan Increase 2022

Louislar
Neighbour

I have an iPad account with sharable data which I opened last year at $15 /month. Just received notification of a $5/month increase beginning in February 2022. That is a 42% increase. How can they justify this type of increase?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nighthawk. So I contacted Telus and spoke with a great guy Devon. I was under an older plan with my 2 phones and 2 iPads with different sharing options. He merged everything into one and the iPads are now $10 each. I also got 4X the amount of data shared with all devices. Thanks again for your comments.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you called Telus yet to inquire? Their website currently says $10 still in the two lines of text at the top.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Hi Nighthawk. So I contacted Telus and spoke with a great guy Devon. I was under an older plan with my 2 phones and 2 iPads with different sharing options. He merged everything into one and the iPads are now $10 each. I also got 4X the amount of data shared with all devices. Thanks again for your comments.

Louislar
Neighbour

Good point. Thanks Nighthawk. I'll give that a try on Monday and let you know how it works out.