cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Europe 30 day roaming

Sherry74
Friendly Neighbour

I was told that the above pass will not cover my calling home to Canada - will only cover calls within the country. They double checked with their lead . They said that even with the pass I will be charged for the call home. 2. We will be traveling throughout Europe and trust it is not limited to one country. 

7 REPLIES 7

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Can you confirm the name of the roaming pass you're looking to add? Is it one of the following?

Explorer Roaming Pass 75

Explorer Roaming Pass 80

Explorer Roaming Pass 150

Explorer Roaming Pass 155

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

None — it is called the 15 day or 30 day Europe Pass  - something other than the above options. Thx 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Sherry74 - I logged in to my TELUS and when you click on the plan you can see the following:

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Just one other thing - with the pass , am I correct we  will be covered for travel within each of the listed European countries we visit ,  but , as an example, we are in Portugal and we need to call a  hotel in Spain, those calls will not be covered and will incur the extra rates? 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

All calls outside of the included destinations are not covered. That information is also below the plan:

I do realize that- my question related to my phoning from Spain to Italy , both countries included within the Europe plan.
Sent from my iPad

I did not hit on it because I was afraid it would initiate it at the moment of opening it. Thanks (strange that the call centre advised no calls to home, just calls and text within the country. I am pleased that they are covered  as they would be on the day roaming pass. Thx for all your help