cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Rewards Home Depot Gift Card Problem

jefferybriggs
Neighbour

I converted 350 Telus Rewards to 3 Home Depot $100 gift cards and 1 $50 card..  I made a $40 purchase with one card and the next time I tried to use it the balance was $0.  The other 2 unused $100 gift cards also have a zero balance according to Home Depot.  HD claim it's a common problem with Telus issued gift cards and say I need to deal with Telus for a solution..  Now what?

5 REPLIES 5

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Please send us a private message here so we can gather your account info to pass it along to our Rewards team for investigation, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

As requested, here is a PM to open discussion on the gift card problem.. [mod edit - private info]

Regards,

Jefferey

We've edited this public post as it contained private info. We'll send you a private message to discuss further, be on the look out for it, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

We are having the same issue. Bought a Bay gift card, went to use it, didn't work. Phoned the number on the printout and some random dude we could barely understand insists it's a reitmans gift card, even though the telus rewards says we just purchased the bay gift card. What a gong show. We have all the other points we want to use up and we'd like to just hurry up and get them and use them. Thanks.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @RobertJ2 we replied to your private message already, look out for it in your Inbox.