cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping billings for services canceled in July

mmtrembl
Just Moved In
Cannot believe this but I have again received a billing for home services in a homecwe moved out of July 30th. Tired of calling service personnel only to achieve nothing! I want to stop these billings and recoup payments made by autopay for August and September. Help please!
4 REPLIES 4

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will have to contact Telus directly, to have any billing issues resolved. I prefer live chat or twitter. Contact them here. 

Ander5151
Just Moved In

I don't think anyone from Telus actually reads these messages though, do they? As far as I know, when faced with issues like these, Telus points us to this forum so we can complain to each other, as a kind of temporary stress-management technique. So good luck with that, anyway! 🤷‍:male_sign:

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

No one on the forums will have access to your account or billing. You would need to be in direct contact with somone in sales for that. 

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

polecat
All-Star

@mmtrembl  Use your phone and ask for billing or press the # for billing and force them to transfer you. I will never use autormatic payments after  very bad bank experience took 6 months to clear up.  Chat and other telus things are very poorly set up and make customers unhappy. Demand you get to billing and get an email back to show they fixed it. Good luck.