cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Usage alerts

SarahJ
Just Moved In

I have been receiving email alerts every month for at least the last 6 months to tell me I am approaching my Internet allowance.  Trouble is, I am not.  I am usually about 60% of my allowance according to MyWifi when Telus emails me to say I am either at 75% or 90% of my allowance (usually 3 days before the end of the plan month).  They seem to have registered which plan I am on correctly.  Is this just a marketing ploy to try to get me to panic into going onto an unlimited plan?  I am not inclined to spend a couple of hours on the phone trying to sort this out and I have been told by a Telus representative in a shop that this is the only way to address the issue.  If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

Mam1
Neighbour
TELUS has call back feature. I use it. I understand there really is no limit 🤷‍:female_sign:. I wish they offered email replies.

polecat
All-Star

@SarahJ @Mam1  I have been getting the inaccurate emails for years. Just pay no mind to them, i went over once when grandkids were here so an extra  5$ charge that month. Just delete the email.  My notices quit after a phone call but started up again a year later. No worries just forget about them. Polecat