cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Account Billing

oilers2699
Just Moved In
Currently on a 2 year plan. For the first 12 months I have a new home owners promotion so only pay 35$ a month. After that the remaining 12 months goes up to 220 a month. Am I able to call back when the promotion is done and adjust my plan and maybe downgrade my internet and take off some theme packs so I can get a cheaper rate. Or am I fixed to that plan for the full 2 years ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you call in near the end of the first 12 months and speak nicely to the loyalty & retention department, you can sometimes get another discount. I called them last time my first 12 months were up and simply asked them what my new rate was and they offered another discount. I don't think it was exactly the same as the first 12 months but it was still cheaper than full price. 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you call in near the end of the first 12 months and speak nicely to the loyalty & retention department, you can sometimes get another discount. I called them last time my first 12 months were up and simply asked them what my new rate was and they offered another discount. I don't think it was exactly the same as the first 12 months but it was still cheaper than full price. 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂