cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering cancellation due to high cost

drdoug
Friendly Neighbour

My 2-year contract with Telus just finished. My latest bill is a little more than double what I have been paying for the last two years. I am in the process of canceling and signing up with Shaw. I thought I would first check to see if there was a way of retaining the discounts, to have my monthly payments restored to what I have been paying. Who do I call to check into this? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Call in and talk to Loyalty and Retention. When I had a contract expire a while back I talked really nicely to them and got a good price. It pays to be nice when talking with them. 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

drdoug
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you for the quick reply! Would you happen to have the number for loyalty and retention? The number I have does not seem to work as the message is always "the office is currently closed". Thanks again.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Last time I called in, I just told the automated answering system "Loyalty" and then spoke with someone after a short wait.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

drdoug
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks. It worked!