cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for on demand and not us

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
My 88 year old mother lives alone ! Rarely has company, and has been being charged for demand rentals for months now , for one month 24 movies !! I have a pin on her demand , she can not access at all !! No way she can ! The movies that Telus says she has rented are never any she would watch ! This has been happening every month for 7 months now !! She owes they say over 250.00 for movies!!! I am telling you there is no way ! I have changed the pin many times ! Checked her tv to try and rent with not having pin input !! You can’t ! ! How is this possible ?? I called Telus yesterday spent almost three hours with a lady and never got anywhere I am ready to cancel my home services and my moms home services !! Terrible customer service !!! Over 30 years we have been with Telus !!! Worst service ever
10 REPLIES 10

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Lynn63, it seems there may be an overview of the subscription.  Did you login to her account to see what she is suscriptions that are chosen?   

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
What do you mean subscriptions ? She can’t access on demand at all , as I have pins she would have to apply , and she does not know that at all . Also we got her the life line button and the contract was for one year starting Feb 2023 at 35 / month , since then they have charged 70 some months and 75 for June . It’s never ending mess ups ! I am so overly frustrated. I really appreciate you replying to my issue 😊

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Lynn63 I'll send you a message and see how we can help further.  Thanks

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
Where did you send me a message ? Just trying to find it

$35-40 for 24 on-demand ppv movies is pretty cheap. Was Crave, Starz, Super Channel or stuff added?

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
It was a 103 for 24 movies in one months bill , also no channels added and this is what I mean the charges make NO sense..

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
And when I look. Some are the same movies are rented and purchased!! Why would anyone buy then rent the same movie ??

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

I sentr you a private message, have you been able to see it? 

Lynn63
Friendly Neighbour
No

Sent from my iPhone

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Scroll to the very top of the page and in the top right corner and next to the profile pic you should see a little envelope that you can click on to go to your private message inbox.

AB_0-1689192032731.png