cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no service in usa

ctoucans
Neighbour

We are traveling in the US and we have a North America plan with Telus. We lost service June 26 2024 around 6pm and couldn't get it no matter what I did. now this morning it's working but just wanting to make sure if there is a setting I need to adjust? 

iPhone 14pro

5 REPLIES 5

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @ctoucans - there was an outage that affected most users and it was resolved.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I am travelling in the US and my service has not been restored.  What shall I do?  

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Try rebooting your device and let us know if that helps. Otherwise there is no update as of now

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

I have a friend who just landed at Newark airport in NY and is having trouble with no signal so I don’t think it is resolved… any more information to provide Telus?

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Some wireless customers roaming outside Canada continue to experience an interruption to their service due to a global outage affecting many providers. We are collaborating with our partners to restore service as quickly as possible. You can stay tuned to www.telus.com/status for updates as we get them!