cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Mobility

mumtaz
Just Moved In

Why TELUS Mobility is so reluctant to provide me copy of contract whereas I received my contract copy for Home internet and phone instantly . Is it a double stand ? I am trying to switch from Rogers to TELUS and I agreed a bundle offer for both services. Things for home services were pretty well defined however TELUS mobility gave me big surprise. I have used all the forums to be heard but no one is responding and non compliant to "the wireless Code" (CRTC) . What should I do now ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

El-Eric

Hi Mumtaz - You are able to retrieve your service agreements through your My TELUS account. Simply log in> click on Billing> scroll all the way down and you'll see "View your agreement(s)".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Not sure what forums you're referring to as this is your very first post on our community here. Our Mobility team should have no problem sending you a copy if you'd like one. How did you sign up? Online, on the phone, or in-store? You can always return to the store or call our team directly at *611 from your TELUS cellphone to discuss having a copy sent.

El-Eric

Hi Mumtaz - You are able to retrieve your service agreements through your My TELUS account. Simply log in> click on Billing> scroll all the way down and you'll see "View your agreement(s)".

aang26
Just Moved In

Had the same issue just now. I received the phone order of 2 sim cards and was wondering why I only received an agreement for the 2nd line. I just got off from a 1-hour call with a nice lady who tried to obtain a service agreement for my 1st line, but when she asked she was told they can't do it at all as it was auto-generated and it will only include the same details. Even so, I believe that I still need to see two agreements. The reason does not make any sense to me. I may end up cancelling my switch from Rogers to Telus....