cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Order, New Device/Plan Setup

jsdm83
Just Moved In

Hi, my name is Justin, long time Telus Mobility user, I just signed up to the forums today to get some help with my recent order online. Back on November 25th, I ordered an iPhone 13 with a new plan and device care added to it for one of my 3 subscriber lines, along with trading in a device. This a been a long process but yesterday I finally received my device in the mail, however I still have not received a Customer Service Agreement or a Shipping Label to return my old device, I want to note this is my first time doing an online order with Telus so I'm new to the process since I've been doing recent business at the Telus dealers in person. My question is if I swap out the sim card out of the other device for that particular subscriber and place it in the new iPhone device will my plan and device details be updated on that subscriber line or is there something else that I need to do or do I have to use and activate the new nano sim card that was shipped to me. Also worth noting to when I placed the order I immediately paid the remaining balance on the old device and plus the few extra items I had included. (charged through my bank account). I hope someone can help me, thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

digitalife
Friendly Neighbour

Customer Service Agreement or a Shipping Label to return my old device: Sometimes they send this label by email so you have to print it or you might have to get it off their site somewhere but it's best to call and check.

If Telus sent you a new nano sim card I would suggest you use the new one and it should be activated by them before sending.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

digitalife
Friendly Neighbour

Customer Service Agreement or a Shipping Label to return my old device: Sometimes they send this label by email so you have to print it or you might have to get it off their site somewhere but it's best to call and check.

If Telus sent you a new nano sim card I would suggest you use the new one and it should be activated by them before sending.

Thanks for your reply, sorry for not getting back right away, however I did want to wait until I got a response back from Telus and I did this morning, I received an email regarding my order, online device return confirmation form and online my plan has been updated to the new one as well as the shipping label is available to print, all in all I had to do was just get my device ready and wait for the Telus email with the details. Thanks again for responding digitalife.