cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty offers

Royal403
Neighbour
For the last few weeks, as noted on my last call with Telus I have been having issues with the Telis website showing the correct amount once i get to the cart. For example even though i had unchecked bring it back, it would still try to checkout as bring it back and mess up the total. I tried calling Telus without much support. Now that the website seems to be working again my loyalty offer of 100gb for $50 has expired.. this is incredibly frustrating. I even screenshot the offer before it expired to be able to show Telus. The only plan available now is $80 a month which is even more expensive than my current $65/100gb plan. If you guys want me for another 2 years you need to help me out here
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss our options further, thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss our options further, thanks.

Gnome
Neighbour

I got the same loyalty offer texted to me Ie.. 100gb of data for $50. But when I tried to upgrade my phone to google pixel 8 pro, my order sat there for 3 weeks and was cancelled as that phone w 256GB memory  is discontinued! Now how do I get my loyalty rate plan offered? I called Telus support and some to 3 people who didnt known how to help me. Extremely poor service and trying to force me into an $80 olan.  Please re-offer