cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Ds1994
Neighbour
I have lost new iphone 15 pro which i purchased 3 months ago. I reported this to telus and meanwhile got a replacement sim on same number. The insurance providor asurion did not consider my claim request even after 3 claim request as they say the services are still in use. I got that replacement sim blocked too. Still no solution from asurion. They are putting me through serious trouble. What should i do in this case.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

After a total of 131 calls, they finally approved the device and i got the replacement device today. Thanks telus

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Syaoran
All-Star
Good luck! Both Asurion amd Asurant are the two biggest scams out there tjat carriers deal with. You can keep trying to escalate your issue with Telus but that prpbably won't get you far at all. Did you happen to start using another device or an older device when you filed the claim? A big part of these scams with insurance on a device, is that insurance covers the current or last used device on the line if there is no currently in use device.

Telus said they cant do anything at all. Talk with asurion. its just that they dont wanna give any claim for that. Yes i got replacement sim and put it in old samsung a30 for temporary purpose as i do my earnings online. I am without phone for long and even without sim card since 2 weeks. They are the biggest scam. I am leaving telus and will make sure i will take all my friends off telus too. And will file a legal action against asurion.

After a total of 131 calls, they finally approved the device and i got the replacement device today. Thanks telus

After how many days were you able to get a replacement device? I lost my phone 8 days ago and somehow I had the interview step done and at the end of the call was told to wait for another 5-7 days .