cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Regarding Customer Service Experience and Billing Issues

benoldj
Neighbour

Dear Telus Management,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the customer service I received while attempting to clarify the details of my new contract and discounts. My recent experience has left me feeling frustrated, undervalued, and concerned about your team's overall quality of support.

Summary of Issues:

• I was bounced between multiple agents, my calls were disconnected, and I received inconsistent information regarding my contract and discounts.
• I initially renewed my contract after speaking with an agent named Abdul, who gave me a deal that I accepted, although it couldn’t match an offer from Rogers. However, after reviewing the contract, I noticed it didn’t reflect the discounts or plan details discussed, such as the 500GB of data and additional discounts for pre-authorized payments.
• When I called to clarify, Eunice from the BCX Wireless Car team told me that the discounts had been applied. However, she copied and pasted Abdul’s notes, which did not clarify the discount details. Additionally, I was disconnected multiple times when trying to speak with support and even left on hold with no resolution.
• A friend who is also a Telus customer showed me his plan details, and he is receiving a similar plan for significantly less without needing to purchase devices, which contradicts what Abdul told me.
• I spoke to multiple agents, including Maria and Regal, who could not provide clarity or escalate my case as requested. I was finally given case number 21911243 and told that a manager would call me back within two hours, which did not happen. Instead, I was informed that I needed to wait 24 hours.
• In my conversation with Juan from the loyalty team, I was falsely accused of being discriminatory when I referenced another department, which was highly offensive and uncalled for. Juan later apologized, saying that the experience was utterly unacceptable.
• At this point, I feel I am being misled and mistreated. Despite multiple calls and escalations, I still do not have clarity on my discounts or a fair resolution to my concerns.

I left Rogers to come to Telus because I believed in the promise of better service and fair treatment, but this experience has been anything but. If my concerns are not addressed, I will be forced to escalate this further, including to the Office of the President, the media, and the Better Business Bureau.

My Request:
I am requesting a clear breakdown of my contract, including all applicable discounts, and a fair resolution to the issues I’ve experienced. Additionally, I ask that someone review the call recordings to understand the poor treatment I received from various agents.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt and satisfactory resolution.

Sincerely,

Benold Jeyaraj
Telus Customer

0 REPLIES 0