nexus4

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

sandy49-250
Neighbour

I just received my new to me phone.  I have figured out where the sim card goes in, and have plugged it in to charge the battery.  How long should it be charged?

Don't know how to activate it, and am a complete newbie!  I managed to get a training time-should I try to activate or just bring my old phone and this one on that day?

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Charged? Like any other device, fully charged is a good place to start.

Activate? If you have an active Telus Mobility phone / account and have the Telus SIM, you could try online though I suspect phoning in may be simpler.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Dimo-X

Hi Sandy!

As mentioned by Nighthawk fully charge the device, and if you are activating a new sim card you can go to http://mobility.telus.com/en/BC/activatehandset/ and set it up, or if the sim card from your previous device is compatible you can just swap sims! 

Robot Very Happy