cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty

md2sen
Just Moved In

where do you find a contact information on loyalty program to out what they are willing to offer a 25year+ customer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

polecat
All-Star

@md2sen @xray  I used 310 8324 and kept asking for loyalty politely asked several times. I did get a small reduction and i signed a new 2 year contract with some grandfathered services whitch i kept at old prices. 52 year customer and my internet and tv and phone needs are moderate. Polecat

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

xray
Hero

I called this number back in 2019 but I don't know if it still works.

1-855-297-6021

I've been on hold for well over an hour.  No wonder they say "the future is friendly" because the present service level is very UNfriendly!  Not even offering to call you back!?!

A few more minutes on hold and I'm switching to Shaw/Rogers - their in-person chat line was responsive and helpful.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Generally one contacts sales, and asks for loyalty. Expect at best to be offered the same as a new customer. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

polecat
All-Star

@md2sen @xray  I used 310 8324 and kept asking for loyalty politely asked several times. I did get a small reduction and i signed a new 2 year contract with some grandfathered services whitch i kept at old prices. 52 year customer and my internet and tv and phone needs are moderate. Polecat

The number I used went directly to L&R, I wasn't transferred.

not any more... see my earlier comment to the phone # you provided.