cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max shipping

kivines
Just Moved In

Ordered an iPhone 14 Pro Max two weeks ago. Still not shipped, no tracking number, very infrequent "last updated" on my order number.

For a 1,500$ phone, I'd have expected it to be shipped in 3 days or less. What's going on Telus? Says it'd ship in 1-2 weeks. Are they back-ordered? If so, why not let me know? I'll be paying 150$ monthly for that thing, I'd have at least expected a faster shipping.

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If I recall, they are in short supply, even on the Apple site.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Yes, that is correct. Apple's website previously had an average 6-7 week arrival date. Carriers like Telus would be similarly affected. Apple currently lists estimated arrival dates for devices ordered directly from them of 4 Nov. - 14 Nov. so the delays are slightly less but still a month+.

iPhone 14 Pro Max shipping delays were already discussed:

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Tristb45
Organizer
I ordered my iPhone 14 pro max oct 3 then got an email confirmation saying it should arrive in 3-4 weeks. Today i got an email from Canada post “not telus” saying a shipping label was created and that I should receive my package Oct 27, I still haven’t received the terms of service email yet or anything else from Telus. Maybe I’ll get an email from Telus tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Tristb45
Organizer
I forgot to mention that I received the email that said it was being shipped on Oct 25, good luck fam👍🙂

spencer4492
Just Moved In

Hi! May I know how long did telus say it would take to ship the phone to you? I just ordered mine and they said it would take about 3 to 4 weeks to ship when I placed the order through store. Just want to know how accurate that timing is? Looking to gift this for Christmas. 

Buzzer32
Just Moved In
I order the same phone. I. Allen customer service before I ordered it and the agent said it would ship in 3 to 5 days. I called again to see when the phone would ship. Now they're saying 6 to 8 weeks.