cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract determination

HOTROD2024
Helpful Neighbour

so why would U have to charge me 400 some what when the worrantee is done from Samsung ? the battery quit working I asked tio get new phone with out been peanalized no luck anyhow using a Samsung S22 Aultra. Love it. How does the systom know what devices people use ? they asked me what happen to the Samsung A54 I told Telus anyhow got no were. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. Not entirely sure what's being asked here. Everyone's account has a note of what device they're currently using that's registered to our network. Are you looking to upgrade to a new device?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Yes my Samsung A54 quit working thats why using samsung S 22 Aultra and was offered S23 for 25 a month and 80 a month still but I am been peanalized of 400$ I should not be when the phone quit working a few months ago. Hope this helps : 

We'll send you a private message to discuss further.

thank you