cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why even bother having a callback number?

CameronP
Just Moved In

Probably the worst customer service I have ever seen in my life, and that is without hyperbole. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from the Telus Mobility store, but my order was placed on hold because of an unpaid bill (even though I zeroed out my bill days earlier) and I received a call from someone who did not have a basic grasp of the English language, after repeating my information about 1000 times so she could finally understand it, I was told about the bill and I paid it immediately and told her to take the hold off, she did not. I sent an email to the customer service team that hasn't been replied to, now I scheduled a callback to talk to an agent, it said there was a time slot for 6 so I picked it, 6:30 come around I finally got my call, and instantly put on hold, currently been on hold for over 30 minutes, thats 1 total hour I have been waiting just to tell someone I paid my bill to take my hold off, never have I spent so much money and been treated this badly by a company, I can tell you with certainty this will be the last time I ever do business with Telus. and I will be discouraging everyone I know from doing business with them. 

2 REPLIES 2

CameronP
Just Moved In

What a joke, I didn't owe anything, so I ended up.overpayong almost 200 bucks, terrible.company definitely switching to Roger's when my contract Is up, last straw

Sorry to hear about your issues. Currently dealing with similar issues with TELUS regarding bill. The triopoly is making the telecom sector one of the worst in the world. I am planning to moving to a no name cheap provider so that at least I don't have to pay hundreds to get billed extra every month and then call for hours to hear a lame excuse for the bad service