cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my phone?

cindy_t
Just Moved In

I did an online device trade in with Telus back in December 2023. According to Telus Device Trade-in instructions, I should get notified by SMS when they have received and assessed my device but I didn’t receive anything from them at all. I started to worry about my device that I shipped because it has been more than 5 weeks and the status has not changed on my account since December 5, 2023.

Here are the details

• I shipped my device on December 4, 2023
  • Based on the Canada Post Tracking, my parcel was delivered to Mobile Klinik on December 7, 2023. I even saw the signature of the recipient.
    • Tracking Number: mod edit
    • CanadaPost Tracking URL: mod edit
  • I have contacted Telus Customer Support on January 4, 2024. The customer representative told me that they are not able to help. They said I need to contact Mobile Klinik directly. They gave me the email and asked me to send a private email to them for follow up. Here is the email I was provided:
  • I emailed Telus Trade-in support to inquire about my device trade-in status
    • 1st email on January 4, 2024.
    • Since I didn’t receive any reply from them. I sent a 2nd email on January 9, 2024

I can’t get a hold of anyone, so I have no clue about the real status of my device. I can’t even complain because I can’t reach anyone from Telus and now I don’t even have the option to bring my old device somewhere else to trade-in because Telus already has it. This whole thing feels like a scam. What do I do?? How long does this process ACTUALLY take?

7 REPLIES 7

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. Just following up on this. Have you received any updates regarding this phone yet?

cindy_t
Just Moved In
Hello. Unfortunately, I still haven’t received any updates regarding the phone yet.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Alright, I'll send you a private message to discuss next steps, thanks.

Krisblythe
Neighbour
Did this get resolved because mine hasn't and still nothing?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you spoken with our Mobility team about this?

Yes and they couldn't help sent me a link to email but I never got a response.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll send you a private message to discuss further.