The New Samsung Galaxy S III mini

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I've been researching the Sansung Galaxy S III for a while now and I just discovered that Telus came out with it. I was looking at the specs on the Telus website and they seem different from anywhere else, also the phone looks a bit different. Is it a newer/different version that's being released in Canada? (I was looking at U.S. reviews before). There are differentces such as a 4" vs. 3.97" display, 1Ghz vs. 1.5Ghz processor and VGA vs. 2mp fromt facing camera. I'm confused someone help!!
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi there, I'm not sure I do understand your question. The TELUS device includes the following :

• 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
  • 4.0" Super AMOLED premium display
  • 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and video calling with the front facing camera
  • Provides extensive and extended usage thanks to the powerful 2000mAh battery
  • Advanced Galaxy features such as Pop-up Play, Smart Stay, S Beam, Share Shot and AllShare

For 300$ at full price, the only valid question is what are you waiting for ?

🙂