cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT ON CELL, PAYMENT NOT BEENING ACCEPT PAY AS YOU GO

DAVIDFISHER123
Neighbour

good morning, I have a very frustrated concerns and question about two pay as you go payments on cells, that is every mouth I make payments with my bank card for payment on the two cells phone, now when I make any payment by credit or banking on my cell payment are no longer accepted and payment are not been credit on the cell phone, I would love to have it explain to me why my payment is no longer been accepted or have any credits to the cell phone, also if I can not make payment on my pay to go would it be easier for me to go and get a whole new account with my cell phones like dropping Telus and go through bell cell or Rodger please explain it to me why payment is no longer accepted email at df957406@gmail and help me out so I can see still payment as a royal customer of you or should make plans of going to another phone company, I been happy wit Telus mobility

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If the funds were withdrawn from your bank and TELUS did not receive the payment. And if you've allowed at least 3-5 business days for payment to be received, then it would be best to launch an investigation on your Bank and TELUS's side. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

What errors do you see when you try to make payment?

The Neighbourhood is inhabited by Telus customers, who have no ability to see details of your account.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DAVIDFISHER123
Neighbour

W

WHY. I HAD MY PAT AS YOU GO FOR THREE YEARS WHY NOW, I PERSTAY AS PAY AS YOU GO

Dimo-X

Hi David, as NFtoBC asked, what errors are you getting? And have you contacted the client care team about the payment issue?

GOOD EVENING, GOODMORNING YES I HAD TO TRY PHONING TELUS MOBILITY I ALSO CONTACTED MY BANKING, WHY WAS PAYMENT NOT THEY HAVE NO RECORDS OF ANY PAYMENT BEING MADE FROM MY BANKING ACCOUNT AND TELUS MOBILITY HAS NO RECORD OF SUCH PAYMENT BEING MADE OR RECEIVED OR ANYTHING, BUT FOR SOME STRANGE AND BURIED TELUS MOBILITY HAD TO ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM MY VISA ACCOUNT ON BOTH MY CELL AND MY WIFE CELL, BUT WILL NOT ACCEPTED FROM OUR DEBTH CARD FIGURE IT AND YES I AM THINKING OF DISCOUNTING PAY AS YOU GO AND CANCELLING OUR CELL ACCOUNT MOBILITY AND MAY RETHINK OF ANOTHER ACCOUNT LIKE RODGER, SHAW, BELL OR GET THE PAYMENT CORRECT THAK I ALWAY BEEN A HAPPY TELUS UNTIL THIS PAST THREE MONTHS WITH TELUS MOBILY DAVID

If the funds were withdrawn from your bank and TELUS did not receive the payment. And if you've allowed at least 3-5 business days for payment to be received, then it would be best to launch an investigation on your Bank and TELUS's side.