cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading Sales

Help3
Just Moved In

Has a sales representative misled anyone else? 

I was contacted by Telus on August 4th and sold a package that I clarified concisely with the sales agent twice before agreeing to so I could ensure it was better than my provider at the time. I was told I would have four unlimited talk/text phone lines that share 300GB of data for 90$ per month for the first year and 120$ for the second year. I was told SIM cards would arrive before departing for vacation on August 9th, and we would need to activate them. I was told our first bill would be higher due to the 30$ activation fee that was not covered by credits.  The reality is the SIM cards did not arrive before leaving for vacation, and we did not activate them on our phones until September 22.  We were billed starting on Aug 4th,  before we had access to the SIM cards; our monthly phone total on the bill is $145.70 per month, the bill on Sept 9th was $397, and two of the lines can not access data (and the help team has told us can not unless we upgrade to a plan that is 90$ per phone). I have been on the phone with Telus for a total of 9 hours to try to find a solution.  I feel like the sales agent sold me up the river.  We released our plan with another provider with four lines, sharing 200GB of data at 130$ per month for the ensuing debacle. Does anyone have recommendations on successfully having issues such as this resolved?

0 REPLIES 0