cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPAD pro 4th gen order delays

luckkyy
Just Moved In

Hi I ordered iPAD Pro 4th gen on  9 May. The status was will get by 18 May. No response by 18 May. By 25 may received email that the product has been allocated and will be shipped by 1 June. Advised to keeop checking my email for shipping confirmation. Today is 12 June and there is no email and no status update. Very horrible customer service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @luckkyy ,

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your iPad PRO 4th generation. I too dealt with long delays, and less communication that I expected. This was due to many factors including COVID effecting Apples ability to restock inventory, delayed pickups/deliveries by couriers, a large amount of orders (expected with new releases from Apple) and limited TELUS employees due to sickness, or inability to work from home causing a bottleneck. You can learn more details where I go in-depth, as well as see other concerns customers are having relating to this exact issue by Clicking Here

To ensure you receive your iPad with minimal delays going forward, I have contacted our fulfillment team to process your order as soon as possible. 

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @luckkyy ,

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received your iPad PRO 4th generation. I too dealt with long delays, and less communication that I expected. This was due to many factors including COVID effecting Apples ability to restock inventory, delayed pickups/deliveries by couriers, a large amount of orders (expected with new releases from Apple) and limited TELUS employees due to sickness, or inability to work from home causing a bottleneck. You can learn more details where I go in-depth, as well as see other concerns customers are having relating to this exact issue by Clicking Here

To ensure you receive your iPad with minimal delays going forward, I have contacted our fulfillment team to process your order as soon as possible. 

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

@BrandonT Thanks for the update. My order number is <removed by moderator>. Thanks

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@luckkyy ,

It's my pleasure. Hopefully it will delivered soon 🙂