cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Hub' phone beeps and goes to 'busy signal' on incoming call sometimes

lbbooklady
Just Moved In

We have only had this 'hub' phone for a couple of months and it seems like sometimes when we receive a call there is loud beeping for about a minute while in the call and then it goes to a 'busy signal'.  We are still able to hear and talk to the person on the other end but it is over this loud noise and very annoying to both us and them.  I thought it was happening when we have a new voice mail that we haven't listened to, since the dial tone beeps in that case also, but after a call I received today I checked and did not have any new messages.  In any case, it is very unacceptable.  Am I the only one with this issue?

2 REPLIES 2

hectivefive
Just Moved In

Did you ever solve this? I'm having this problem now too - been on home phone now for a couple of months.  

LinBri
Just Moved In

We have the same problem.  I have contacted Telus 3 times over the past year regarding this and it has never been resolved.  We get the loud beeping more times than not - like 3 out of 4 calls.  Have to hang up and call the person back.  SO ANNOYING!!  Even happened once when a Telus rep called us, so he experienced first hand what the problem is.  Sadly, it was not fixed 😞