HTC One 4.2.2

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

jacetenor
Connector

It's been leaked multiple times and pretty much confirmed that it'll be released some time this summer. Hopefully TELUS will try and keep the additional wait to push it to devices at a minimum?

Most Helpful
jason
Advocate

That's a hard one. Given TELUS' history with updates,  I'd say at least a month delay. 

m_ols
Ambassador

Not a lot of people seem to know about our 'Software Updates' page, but it's really easy way to keep up to date on TELUS software updates. I'm not using Android anymore but when I was, I checked the page at least once a week. Here's the link: Software Updates

Most Helpful
jason
Advocate

The problem with that is, when you check the scheduled updates/current status of upcoming updates, it doesn't get updated very often...

Most Helpful

I google it and I search on different Android forums, Telus will show it online once available but no news so far.

Most Helpful
jason
Advocate

HTC has announced today that they are still going to release 4.2.2 for the HTC One, but it has been delayed slightly.