cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service lies

Serenity93
Neighbour
I'm so fed up with customer service.. so I was on the bring back program which ended and I wanted to upgrade my phone.. it was getting near when the extension was up and I phoned telus asking if I could extend it to this date when I would be able to get a new phone.. because there was no way I could pay the amount if I didn't bring it back.. they said no problem we can do that, called them again before i went to get my new phone and asked if I was still good to go, and they said I was and didn't owe anything.. so I get my new phone, get my bill and turns out they did NOT extend it and I now have to pay for this overage of a bill.. so I call them again asking if I could do some payment plan on it and the person I talked to said I could and that I had to call them back on the 15th which I did AGAIN.. and I lo and behold I was told I was NOT allowed to do that even though the guy before told me I could.. so basically told me a lie and now there's nothing I can do.. and the person recommended me to go to the store and see if they can do something for me... I have been with telus for a long time and this just absolutely made me so **bleep**ing mad.. to be told one thing and than the next tell me I can't do it because it's too late?! Idk what do
3 REPLIES 3

peaches69
Just Moved In

same thing happened to me. so what happens? they said I can get a new phone then when I go to Telus he had no idea what I was talking about? I had to go home with no device I still have no device an I gotta wait 2 more months before I am eligible for 1. I just want access to my life again. no contacts no banking info nothing I can't carry a laptop around with me if I can even access any of my paying apps im missing out on its just not fair but they don't care & this is the service I pay for? lost without a device I never thought would happen. idk what else to do?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. That's definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. Reach out to us over at our Twitter / X or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and gather your info for a direct callback from our escalation team.

how caan i answer when i have no device u think that one out?