cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing plan to pre-paid

JMBell
Neighbour
I want to change from my peace of mind plan to a monthly pre-paid plan to save money but would also like to keep the number I have now how would I do that? Is there a number I'd have to call?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

You should be able to port the number over to another account assuming you meet the contractual conditions of the plan you are currently on.

Contact Telus customer service using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I recommend using the online Chat as the wait is normally short and much more tolerable than being on hold on the phone.

Answer "I need to speak to a person" when the Bot asks you a bunch of questions and you will eventually get a person. You may need to provide an actual answer if it asks you what type of service you need help with or similar.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

xray
Hero

You should be able to port the number over to another account assuming you meet the contractual conditions of the plan you are currently on.

Contact Telus customer service using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I recommend using the online Chat as the wait is normally short and much more tolerable than being on hold on the phone.

Answer "I need to speak to a person" when the Bot asks you a bunch of questions and you will eventually get a person. You may need to provide an actual answer if it asks you what type of service you need help with or similar.