“Bring it back” amount that you have to pay if you decide to keep phone at end of plan

Highlighted
Connector

@BrandonT

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.  🙂

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Septra777 ,

I just made the order again but this time with Bring-It-Back and it worked! My service contract says 320$!

FANTASTIC! That's such great news 🙂

She asked me to send her a link and I refused.  Yesterday, she thanked me for pointing out this "error".  Last thing I want is that she finds out about this chat and then she will report it..  

I'm sure the agent was just wanting to learn more about this for her future calls. These extra discounts are new with the Bring-It-Back program, and detailed documentation has yet to be created. But I will respect your decision. Instead I will request the internal documentation to better explain how these "device credits" work for EPP and Bring-It-Back to avoid this confusion in the future.

Enjoy your new phone with all your discounts 🙂

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer ▪️ Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

Highlighted
Resident

Hi @BrandonT,

I was trying to get that deal with @Septra777, and ultimately I gave up because of all the confusion and now the price increase is tripled even with EPP  

FYI, I work at the same corp as @Septra777, if I knew what was the real price, I would have ordered.

I'm currently with Rogers and my contract end next week and I would like to know if I can get this deal.  

Many thanks

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @system ,

I am not sure if this offer is still current, so I suggest calling the EPP department 1-866-848-3587 and see what current offers are available. If there is any confusion with the pricing over the phone, once the order is complete, you will receive a service agreement. This agreement outlines the exact pricing to expect on a monthly basis. From that point you have a 30 day return period if there are discrepancies. 

Hope that helps.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer ▪️ Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

Highlighted
Connector

Hopefully I can clarify things a bit better.  

The Bring it Back amount is what you will be paying back if decide to keep the phone or it’s damaged and do not have Device Care or Apple Care+ to replace the device.

The device discounts are a savings on the device that you do not have to pay back as long as you keep the device for the term of your contract. If you were to cancel or renew early then you would be required to pay back a portion of the device discount as it is divided by 24 months as well. It’s basically a way of TELUS rewarding you and helping to lower the phone prices while also protecting themselves so that someone isn’t able to set up a new contract cancel in a month or two and TELUS is out the discounted amount.