cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring-It-Back Program

chrissieerolo
Just Moved In

I am thinking of leaving Telus as the service is not good where I live, and its causing issues. 

I am currently on the Bring-It-Back program, I cannot find anywhere on the Telus website that if I leave Telus all together, if I would receive that money back. Because on the website it says that it would count as a credit towards a new phone. 

It's probably really obvious and I'm missing it. 

But any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CJR
Ambassador

When you return the device in good shape there will be a charge for the Bring it Back amount put on your account until the device makes it back to the team that handles the program and then a credit for that amount will be put back onto the bill to zero it out.

Be advised though if cancelling or porting out to another provider you’ll want to return the device first or will be unable to process the device through the Bring it Back program otherwise, also any remaining financing and device credits that may be owing will be charged to the final bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You may have the option to buy it out, or use it towards the purchase of a phone outright. You'll need to contact Telus directly to find out your options. A retail store might be the most straightforward means to find out.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

CJR
Ambassador

When you return the device in good shape there will be a charge for the Bring it Back amount put on your account until the device makes it back to the team that handles the program and then a credit for that amount will be put back onto the bill to zero it out.

Be advised though if cancelling or porting out to another provider you’ll want to return the device first or will be unable to process the device through the Bring it Back program otherwise, also any remaining financing and device credits that may be owing will be charged to the final bill.