cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtube

Charlesathome
Neighbour

when trying to create an account on youtube I get this error message:

We are sorry, but you do not have access to YouTube. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks all for the response!

I created a new Gmail account and that did it, all is good now.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you’re using your own home network there should be no issue creating an account via browser, or mobile phone app?

If you’re on a company network, school network etc they maybe blocking access.

At home,

I was thinking it's something to do with the migration to Gmail that Telus did?

@Charlesathome @WestCoasterBC  After the move to gmail ( telus account one ) I had to create a new generic  gmail account to access you tube, You have to use a google  product to get you tube. The telus mail on gmail platform is seperate from regular gmail. Polecat

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can’t use a G-Suite address to access other consumer grade Google services, you need a consumer Google account. The email service Telus contracted is the corporate level G-Suite product, and only offers mail and calendaring services.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Thanks all for the response!

I created a new Gmail account and that did it, all is good now.

Thanks

"We are sorry, but you do not have access to YouTube. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access."

So, to be clear for my situation, that means:

• The same email address that I've used for years to access YouTube can no longer be used to access YouTube?
  • And by implication, my Playlists, Likes and uploaded personal videos are all lost?!?

I'm dismayed. This sure seems like something that ought to have been flagged in advance.  Is there no way to recover the lost access and resources?