cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to get PureFibre to my townhouse complex

JohnX65
Neighbour

HI

i have been calling Telus for over a year about getting Fibre to my townhouse complex. There is PureFibre on all 4 sides of my building, down both sides ot the street, and the streets behind my complex (within 100m). 

I have tried to fill out the Strata/Co-op form, and submitted multiple tickets via phone and web. I can not get any response from Telus.  I know that a lot of people in the building would like to be on Telus, have Telus phones, etc but i still can not get any traction to have Telus initiate a call or communicate with me to get this setup. Any idea how i can escalate this request? 

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Calling will not work and neither will opening tickets. The strata form is the correct way and it needs to be filled out by someone on the strata itself. I've gone through the process for my building since I was on the condo board here. It's not an overnight process and will take time. Are you on the condo / strata board?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Palilulac
Friendly Neighbour

Why do you need PureFibre?