Anon125
Advocate

a completely new email address.

all the web suggestions do not work

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Anon125 Wrote: how do i add an alias to the email now it is in gmail.

It looks like you can do this from the email interface. Log into your account, and then go to the "Internet" tab, and then to "Email" then "Manage Email Aliases"  

Screenshot 2023-03-01 092803.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-01 092840.jpg

If you don't have a current email address, you'll have to contact TELUS to setup a new account for you...

Cheers

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Anon125 Wrote: how do i add an alias to the email now it is in gmail.

It looks like you can do this from the email interface. Log into your account, and then go to the "Internet" tab, and then to "Email" then "Manage Email Aliases"  

Screenshot 2023-03-01 092803.jpgScreenshot 2023-03-01 092840.jpg

If you don't have a current email address, you'll have to contact TELUS to setup a new account for you...

Cheers

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

from the inbox what do i click to get to the internet tab?

thanks

Settings
GeneralLabelsInboxAccounts and ImportFilters and Blocked AddressesForwarding and POP/IMAPAdd-onsAdvancedOfflineThemes

@Anon125 Wrote: from the inbox what do i click to get to the internet tab?

To setup the Aliases, they must be first setup through the TELUS account holder login interface. Not through the Gmail user interface.

As an Aliases for the email address I think you will find that all email will be viewable under the main TELUS email address.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Login through your MyTelus account interface, not the mail interface you are using.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Anon125
Advocate

type email.telus.net and it opens gmail

Anon125
Advocate

ok thanks