cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Admin Login Timing Out

Duggy
Just Moved In

I was previously able to login via 192.168.1.41 and switch my Wi-Fi on and off. Then I unplugged the Booster and must have messed something up. Now this domain just times out, can't even get to the login page. I also tried 192.168.1.254 but the username and password don't work. 

Please advise. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Duggy Wrote: Then I unplugged the Booster and must have messed something up.

Hello,

I suspect that this is a case of having your WiFi booster device connected to your router via DHCP. As a result when you unplugged it and then restarted it, the router device/modem issued the booster device a new IP address, hence when you try to connect to it at the IP address you tried the booster device is no longer connecting.

So the solution is to log into your Telus modem/router device not the booster as a first step. That info needed should be printed on either the back or bottom of the device. Once you gain access to that device look for the information regarding connected devices. Once you find that info you'll see what IP address was issued to your booster device. Now utilize that IP address to connect and log into your booster as you have done in the past.

Hope this helps.... Cheers...

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Duggy Wrote: Then I unplugged the Booster and must have messed something up.

Hello,

I suspect that this is a case of having your WiFi booster device connected to your router via DHCP. As a result when you unplugged it and then restarted it, the router device/modem issued the booster device a new IP address, hence when you try to connect to it at the IP address you tried the booster device is no longer connecting.

So the solution is to log into your Telus modem/router device not the booster as a first step. That info needed should be printed on either the back or bottom of the device. Once you gain access to that device look for the information regarding connected devices. Once you find that info you'll see what IP address was issued to your booster device. Now utilize that IP address to connect and log into your booster as you have done in the past.

Hope this helps.... Cheers...

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.